Northwestern Medicine Classes
Northwestern Memorial Hospital offers classes, programs and support groups throughout the year to help you live a healthier life.
For a full list of classes and information on how to register, visit Northwestern online.
To register for a class or support group, call 1-877-926-4664.
List of classes available at the Northwestern Osher Center:
- Fasting Diet, What’s It All About
- Food as Medicine
- Going Gluten-Free: Food Choices & Meal Planning
- Guided Mindful Meditation
- Meditation: Through Mindful Movement
- Mind Body Patient Panel Discussion
- Mind Body Patient Panel Discussion Online
- Endurance Training
- Line Dancing
- Low Impact Aerobics for Mature Adults
- Strength & Balance for Mature Adults
- Tai Chi
- Zumba Gold ®