Vanderbilt Osher Center (Nashville, TN)
Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Vanderbilt serves patients with complex chronic pain and trauma with a non-opioid interdisciplinary approach. The specialty NP has a strong foundation in evidenced based practice/education and is responsible for ensuring adherence to clinical pathways/protocols and ensures an environment of safe quality care.
The NP also demonstrates an advanced level of medical and nursing knowledge, clinical/technical competence, sound clinical judgment, professional communication skills, timely and compliant documentation, and responsible for professional development and competency validation.
- Education required: Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Experience with Integrative Medicine preferred; Including but limited to Therapeutic Yoga, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Massage Therapy, Aromatherapy, Nutrition, Mindfulness, Health Coaching, Mind-Body Practices
- Licensure: Eligible for or active Tennessee Board of Nursing RN /APRN license
- Certification: Eligible for or active national board certification in appropriate specialty; eligible for or active DEA certificate
- Hours and shifts: Able to work 32-40 hours per week
- Additional or Preferred qualifications: Current BLS certification
Additional Qualification Information:
- National Specialty Board Certification, TN APN certificate/certificate of fitness to prescribe, Eligible for DEA
Applications should be emailed to Kathryn Hansen ANP-BC, Director of Clinical Operations, Osher Center for Integrative Medicine, at Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.