Do you suffer from migraine headaches?
The Harvard Osher Center for Integrative Health is doing this study to find out if adding chiropractic therapy to usual medical care can help reduce migraine symptoms for women with migraines.
You may qualify for the research study if:
- You are a female age 20-55
- You have been diagnosed with migraines
- You have experienced migraines for more than one year
- You experience 4-10 migraines a month
- You are NOT currently using chiropractic
What to expect:
- A study lasting 5.5 months
- 3 office visits
- Migraine tracking in daily logs
- 10 sessions of chiropractic treatment at no cost
- Up to $150 in compensation
All office visits will take place at the Osher Clinical Center in Chestnut Hill.
Interested in volunteering for this clinical trial?
For more information
Please contact: the study’s research assistant: Audrey Hernandez