Miami Osher Center: 7th Annual Integrative Medicine Conference
The Power of Personalized Medicine
The University of Miami Osher Center for Integrative Medicine is hosting a CME conference in April 2018 at the Miami Marriot Biscayne Bay.
This 7th Annual Integrative Medicine Conference will feature leading researchers and physicians from around the nation. This exceptional 3-day learning event offers a comprehensive overview of the some of the latest evidence-based research and provides tools for health professionals to integrate lifestyle medicine into treating and preventing disease. Come network with physicians and professionals in an energetic and inspiring environment.
- Evaluate the latest data on how key nutraceuticals, mindfulness-based technologies, and other non-pharmacological approaches can favorably modify the epigenome
- Review safety issue related to the clinical use of cannabis as medicine
- Review the role of macronutrients and micronutrients in reducing risks of infertility and birth defects in children
- Create an integrative care plan for a variety of geriatric conditions
- Integrate culinary principles more effectively into client recommendations
- Determine which chronic disorders may be related to altered brain gut microbiome interactions