University of California, San Francisco
Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at University of California, San Francisco
Our vision is to nurture health and inspire well-being in all people.
We are committed to:
- Providing the highest quality healthcare by blending proven conventional and complementary medicine approaches from around the world.
- Creating outstanding integrative health leaders through transformative education and training.
- Advancing the science of integrative health by conducting and disseminating rigorous research.
- Whole-person care: Our comprehensive, team-based approach acknowledges all aspects of each individual — body, mind, and spirit.
- Equity: We welcome and respect all people, value diversity, and strive for inclusivity. We are committed to improving integrative health care for members of medically underserved communities.
- Compassion: We foster empathy and attend to the influence of social, cultural, and historical contexts on health, health behaviors, and access to health care.
- Collaboration: We promote interprofessional teamwork among our clinicians, educators, and researchers, and build partnerships across UCSF and internationally.
- Focus on wellness: We emphasize health promotion and illness prevention, as well as treatment of disease.
- Empowerment: We provide resources and tools that cultivate resilience and engage each person’s unique healing abilities.
The Osher Center at UCSF was created in 1998, with support from The Bernard Osher Foundation.
UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
1545 Divisadero Street, 4th Floor
San Francisco, California 94115